Sunday, July 8, 2012

Snapshots // right now

On my Instagram:

Outing klcc

On my playlist:

Carrie Underwood – Good Girl

On my to watch TV series:
Leverage Season 1 until Season 3 – I saw the promotion on TV about this show that I decided to give it a try. So far not bad.

On my Nightstand:
The Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep by Dr Harvey Karp – I bought this book yesterday and I couldn’t put it down. My baby is approaching 3 months and after forth trimester the calming reflex might not work anymore. I need new ways to put my baby to sleep. As always I really love Dr. Karp ideas and approach. So easy to follow.

On my wish list:
Notebook Sony VAIO S series

On my mind:
Now I have to many things I wanted to do that sometimes I just don’t know where to begin. I really need to prioritize things just get some of them out of my to do list

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...