Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Project Life digital template

project life

Back in June I decided to make a journal about my new born baby. At first I am not sure how to approach this project since I took photos of my baby every day. It would be ashamed to keep that photos on my hard disk. Then I discovered Project Life and I am totally hooked with the idea.

I decided to make a digital version of the Project, size A4, then I will shrink it to 84.5% when I print it and I will paste them into the B5 Journal.

After few layouts I decided to make a template to make the process a little bit easier.

Today I would like to share with you the template I made. The file is in PSD format.

weekA-1template

Week A – first page

weekA-2template

Week A – page 2

To download the template click here for Week A page 1 and click here for Week A page 2.

This is an example I made using the above template

week8-1

Week 8 page 1

week8-2

Week 8 page 2

I print them out and paste them in the journal

Project life

Stay tune for more template in the future. I might change the template from time to time. I hope you enjoy the template. I would love to see what you make.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

jayleigh3 said...

i scrap 8.5x11 and these will work very well for that format. Thank you. i will enjoy using them. Your LOs of that sweet baby made me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...