Thursday, July 19, 2012

One perfect day // lesson 8

I learned to make another page with shabby and ornate style in lesson 8. It took me more than two hours to complete it because suddenly the video tutorial took a long time to load. I like the style but I am not sure how to use this style often. I like the first layout in this shabby and ornate style that I did last Tuesday.

Anyway this is the layout that I learned to make

oneperfectday-web Credit: Kits and brushes are provided with the lesson

..... So far I've learned to..

  • Use watercolor brushes to create a dreamy, ethereal look on a photo
  • Extract textural items with holes (burlap & lace)
  • Extract dimensional items (including their shadows)
  • Add fabric to your pages
  • Add lines and brushwork to titles

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...