Monday, July 16, 2012

lesson 6 // more freestyle

Yesterday I spend one hour sitting in front of my computer and finished learning all the technique in lesson 6 of this amazing online class. Love the urban feeling of this layout.

In this lesson I learned

  • Create a cross-processed look on photographs
  • Create a silhouette of a city skyline from a photograph
  • Create a starburst pattern with a patterned overlay
  • Extract textural items from their background
  • Create a rough-cut sticker

I honestly believe that without this lesson I would never have made any layout that look like this. It’s totally cool that now I would be able to at least duplicate the things I learned in my future layout.

I am having trouble with extracting a city skyline from a photograph. This is definitely something I have to practice and develop more patient for.

This is my attempt at another freestyle scrapbooking

KLCC-web

Paper and elements are from the course material provided in this lesson. The KLCC skyline from google search.

1 comment:

c u m u h a m a said...

Assalamualaikum :)

Maaf yea mengganggu .Nak minta tolong skit boleh ?

Minta tolong LIKE page n gambar nih . Kalo sudi share skali la naa . Mohon kerjasama awak & rakan blogger sekalian. 1 LIKE mampu membuat ibu & anaknya tersenyum bahagia. Terima kasih ,Jasa anda amat dihargai :)

1. LIKE this page , https://www.facebook.com/Mumnbabycom


2. LIKE this photo , https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=344849685583802&set=a.332350763500361.70545.111646315570808&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment_tagged


TARIKH TUTUP : 31 JULAI 2012

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...