Thursday, July 12, 2012

free style // lesson 4

Finally this afternoon I get a chance to sit down and walk through Lesson 4 of this amazing online class. It’s a little bit out of my comfort zone. I’ve never really master this type of design but I really love it.

this this lesson I learned:

  • Mask and blend a photo onto a digital patterned paper
  • Journal around the edges of a layout
  • Journal with dingbats between sentences
  • Create a halftone circle overlay
  • Create a title with underpainting –> I really love this technique!
  • Create a halftone effect on an image – I didn’t know that we can do this in photoshop. I really love the look

I had so much fun in this class. I didn’t really used the class material except for the fonts and the dingbats. I tried to put my own interpretation of it. I  really need to practice more with this type of scrapping.

this is what we are suppose to make

JS-DIDer-Lesson4-web

and these are the two layouts I come up with

iloveyou-web

beautifulfamily-web

{credit: One of a Kind kit by Captivated Vision and wild Dandelion}

Link up with

Thursday Favorite Things

2 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

they are all lovely. Well done. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. XO

Hubba said...

Cute pictures and family! I'm a new follower and would love if you followed me back at www.iheartpears.Blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...