Tuesday, July 3, 2012

face painting

Face painting is definitely one of the things I would really love to try but really afraid to try at the same time. So I am excited to give the digital face painting a try when I saw this great tutorial at rambing and photos. This is definitely fun and easy.

As always I have hundreds of Hanif photos and not so good photos of mine, so I choose my baby photo to try out the face painting effect.

TT-Hanif-Flag

If you want to join in the fun head over to rambing and photos and be inspired by  her and all other participants. Enjoy!

Tutorial Tuesday

10 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

Oh my gosh...so sweet!!!

Sarah Halstead said...

I love it. Looks great.

Lori said...

Looks so good!

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

This is AWESOME!!! Love it!

Heather said...

Precious shot, the flag looks great :).

Kaylene said...

Great edit.

Melissa Bliss Rich said...

Very cool effect! Great job ;)

Muriel said...

Too cute! Love the flag it came out great

happy me said...

What a doll! Love this!

Jill Wellington said...

Absolutely precious with his striped little outfit, too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...