Monday, July 23, 2012

day 199– day 204 // Ramadan oh Ramadan

Amazing things these past few days. I am so excited to share.
day 199 – Hanif is already wearing 3-6 months clothes. His new born clothes are a bit tight
day199
day 200 – After lunch I suddenly have a craved for McDonald’s Ice cream Chocolate Sunday
day200
day 201 – Hanif is 84 days today
day201
day 202 – I am so excited to welcome my new born nephew to the world
day202
day 203 – First day of Ramadan, I am fasting while breastfeeding exclusively. Hanif seems happy but I was a littel bit tired
day203
day 204 – Welcome a new baby girl [Baby of Ayu, one of my closest friend]. She becomes a mother today.
day204
day 205 – I can’t believe he fell asleep on his own without swaddle and without shushing sound.
day205
Overall, I had a busy week. I was excited to welcome two new born into my life. Ramadan comes softly and peaceful. I like it!
Link up

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Beautiful photos! Thank you so much for linking up with the simple things this week! :)

Rebecca Doyle Photography said...

Lovely photos!

Rebecca Doyle Photography said...

Beautiful photos!

Tamar SB said...

He is so cute, and I know i say that each week! Love the picture from the drive through!

Lori said...

All the little babies...so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...