Monday, July 9, 2012

day 185–day 191 // life randomness

I had an amazing week. So many things happening that I just didn’t have the time to devote myself to this blog and scrapping. I think this week will be a little bit slower for me. I need to prepare myself for Ramadhan which will be just around the corner. I am not sure if I could fast for the whole month because I am breastfeeding exclusively. I am just going to play by the ear.

Anyway here are my daily photos from last week till today

day 185 – Hanif is more aware of his surrounding which makes him more alert during the day

day185

day 186 – taking Hanif out for the evening

day186

day 187 – He is wearing his new onesie from Baby Gap

day187

day 188 – I am so loving every minute with this two months old baby. He is so cute and so adorable.

day188

day 189 – I bought these books from Kinokuniya. Currently reading “the Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep”. Amazing book!

day189

day 190 – Visiting Ayu for the first time. I am so excited to look at all her baby stuffs. So cute and so pinky.

day190

day 191 – Play time at his play mat. Hanif really enjoy his new toy

day191 

Link Up with

2 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

Awww. Growing up sooo quickly!

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

So cute!!! Sure makes me want to have another little one. I really love that second shot of you two together. Special memories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...