Monday, July 2, 2012

day 178–184 // July already?

July is here already. It’s also the end of Euro Cup 2012 with Spain won the title against Italy 4-0. It was definitely the highest goal scored in the final. I am not a fan of football anymore but I do feel excited for my son because he is a fan of Spain.

Anyway.. these are my photos for the past week including today {day 184}

-----------------------------
day 178 – My eldest son taking care of his brother. He is getting better and better at this job especially when putting Hanif to sleep

day178

day 179 - So cute when he started to cry

day179

day 180 - Sleeping after seeing the doctor for 2 months checkup and immunisation

day180

day 181 - Having lunch at Wong Solo for the first time after giving birth

day181

day 182 - Went out shopping after my treatment at the Garden Midvalley

day182
 
day 183 - My attempt at self portrait with a baby on the side

day183
 
day 184 - Trying out his new play mat. Hanif is more alert and want to play, so we bought this striking colour play mat for him

day184


8 comments:

rerehalim said...

sho cuteee:)

Tamar SB said...

That little quivering lip is so sweet!

Lori said...

Adorable men!

Kim C. said...

What a cute little baby! I love the lip when he cries. :)

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

What a great week! Loving that first shot- how sweet that is. (and I love the little fire truck on his onesie too)

MG Atwood said...

What a beautiful baby! Looks like a busy week.

Sarah Halstead said...

Love these. So fun and adorable.

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...