Sunday, July 1, 2012

Blast from the past // airplane ride

I was busy clearing up stuffs that have been collecting dust in my drawer and I stumble upon these old photos way back in 2000. I was planning to make a scrapbook page with these photos but never got around to do them.
So I decided to snapped a few photos withmy iphone and blog about it ( too bad Blog was around in late 90's). At least now I have a piece of history permenantly posted here.



This was Hazwan first airplane experience. It was a company trip to Langkawi. Ooo I really miss those days.


I was young and full of hope for the future with two young kids to take care of.


Urgh those outfit!


My eldest son, cute as ever!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...