Friday, July 27, 2012

baby shusher // the sleep miracle

I just can’t believe that my baby boy is already 3 months. Time does fly when you have a baby. When I was 30 weeks pregnant I read the happiest baby on the block book and was very excited to try the technique suggested by Dr Harvey Karp—the 5S.

When I delivered my baby boy at the end of April, I am so anxious to put 5S to the test. It was a bit challenging than I imagine. Perfecting the technique and using the right tool is really essential to turn on the calming reflex. When you hit the right spot, my baby stop crying instantaneously . 

One of the tool that I find really helpful is the Baby Shusher app. It’s a little bit pricy but the things that it can do make it worth every penny.

image

what I like about this app?

  • it helps to sooth my crying baby
  • it helps my baby sleep longer at night. I usually turn on the app for three hours at night. It helps me sleep too
  • I can record my voice and it will loop the recorded voice over and over again
  • since my baby is almost graduating from the fourth trimester, this white noise will be the trigger to tell him that it is time for bed
  • since I carry my iphone everywhere, I have access to this apps anytime
  • the shushing equalizer can listen to baby and adjust the volume automatically

So if you have a baby in the house especially between the age of 0-3 months, I highly recommend this app. It is really a life saver for a new mom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...