Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday // Vintage Polaroid Effect

I am so happy to learn something new. So today I decided to join Ashley and Sara for Tutorial Tuesday. This time is editing photo to make a Vintage Polaroid Effect. I am not sure if I really get the effect but at least I learned how to changed the angel of photoshop brush.

This is a photo I took of my son this morning using Tamron macro lens. He is 40 days old today.

Before

HanifSOC

After

HanifJuneTTThis is definitely not an easy tutorial to follow especially when adjusting the curves to get the right effect. I really need to practice more.

Tutorial Tuesday

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Very nice work!

Roberta Josephine said...

I think you made great choices on your edit. What a cute baby!

Bobbie

Kaylene said...

Great editing

Sarah Halstead said...

Looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...