Wednesday, June 27, 2012

still Graphic & Grungy // lesson 3

Nothing get me more excited than learning new things. Yesterday I write about this amazing online class I took at Jessica Sprague online class and today I would like to showcase my work on Lesson 3. I skip lesson 2 just because I wanted to do lesson 3 first.

So far I’ve learned to

  • Rotate page elements to a specific degree
  • Rotate brushes before stamping (never know I could do this)
  • Create journaling in columns
  • Create a brush from a photograph
  • Add to a selection
  • Create a grunge overlay with a handmade pattern

I had so much fun with this that I made two layouts. One is the walkthrough with Jessica and the other one is for practices.

littledude-web {from class}

Hazim Cool-web {Credit: Happy Space Kit by Studio Blagovesta}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...