Wednesday, June 13, 2012

snapshot // life so far

On Instagram:

Hello Wednesday!

On my playlist:
I am listening to Number One for Me by Maher Zain. Love his new song.


On my to watch TV series: 
Hart of Dixie Season 1 – I can see that this show has potential to be one of my favourite show. It feels like Gilmore Girls in a way.
True Blood Season 5- This show is just started and that’s something to look forward to this summer

On my Nightstand:
Save Me novel by Lisa Scottoline - very interesting conflict , who to choose your own child or a child right next to you.—still reading this book.


On my wish list:
A new laptop for my birthday. And a new body would be nice too. I am starting to continue my slimming treatment at LaSenze but not sure if I could go there on a regular basis since it took me about 40 minutes to go there and I don’t have that  kind of time at the moment

On my mind:
Ways to occupy my time during the day and develop interesting content for my blog.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...