Saturday, June 2, 2012

Snapseed free for limited time!

Finally I got to download Snapseed for free during this limited time promotion. Grab this app if you still haven't done so! The price was $4.99 which I think it's a little bit pricy.



Before - photo taken with iphone with natural light.


Below is the photo after I edited with Snapseed. So far I think this apps is amazing and fairly easy to use. I downloaded this app for ipad just because it's bigger and easier to use. This is a universal apps which mean you can use them for iphone, ipad and ipod.


The feature I really like the most is selective adjust. I can easily adjust a portion of the image without compromising other area.
Have fun with this app and happy editing!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...