Sunday, June 10, 2012

Relaxing Sunday and a Scavenger Hunt

It’s already second weekend in June. The sure does to move faster especially when I am on my maternity leave. In a blink of an eye, my baby is no longer a newborn. He has entered his first month and I really enjoy watching him grow.
This week Scavenger Hunt is so much fun. Since lately I took a lot of photos of my baby, so most of the hunt focus things about him or around him.
1. Travel
SHS-Travel Stroller to the rescue every time I took my baby outside. Luckily he didn't complain much when we put him in his stroller. He loves the movement.
2. Silly
Friday-hanif2 This is my eldest son being silly every time I took a picture of him
3. Black and White
SHS-Blackandwhite
4. Spots
SHS-Spot Love watching him like this. This is exactly the spot where I love to look at him and talk to him and watch his response. So beautiful and magical
5. Paper
SHS-Paper I made a pregnancy journal and now it's finished. I really missed keeping a paper journal. Right now I am thinking of making a baby journal for my new baby.
~~ Have a great and creative weekend ! ~~~
Ni Hao Yall

7 comments:

Chicken Licken said...

Awwww beautiful baby! Love the Black and White one

Tamar SB said...

Congrats on your new addition, he is so cute! Love your finds for the week!

Patrice said...

Great shots - love Paper!

Susan said...

What beautiful pictures! Congrats on your new addition!

Stefanie said...

What a beautiful little one!
Love the black and white photo especially :)
Happy Sunday!

Shannon said...

Awwww! Sweet baby!!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a sweet set - loving the first two shots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...