Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Playing with Macro

Finally I have a chance to play with my macro lens after almost a year. I am glad that the lens still can function.

My subject of course is Hanif, my 40 days old baby. Taking some details of his cute face, eyes, mouth, ears and fingers.

Hanif-Wednesday1 He was in a good mood after taking a bath

Hanif-Wednesday2 It is not easy to take photo of his fingers when he is awake. A lot of sudden movement .

Hanif-Wednesday3

photozbt

Have a wonderful and great Wednesday!

4 comments:

Kuronofu91 said...

waahhh.... teringin nak beli lens macro...

https://www.facebook.com/kuronofuphotography

Em S said...

What a cutie!

Elena said...

These are such sweet shots! What a cutie and you capture him beautifully!

Kelly-Marie said...

The macro lens is perfect for capturing those cute little fingers, he is so gorgeous !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...