Friday, June 8, 2012

My fabulous friday

School holiday is almost out. I had so much fun juggling a new baby with my older kids. They really help me out a lot.

 Friday-hanif3

I just don’t know how I will survive when they went to school next week. I really need to find a project that is fun to do and at the same time taking care of my new baby. Photography and Digital Scrapbook are the only project that I can think of at the moment which include my new baby. The only catch is to find a new angle and new approach to it.

Here are some of the photos I took of my baby this morning while he was in a good mood. I really would  love to take a photo of him sleeping with all kind of pose but I just do not dare to touch him when he is already sleeping (heheheh…)

Friday-hanif5  Friday-hanif2

friday-hanif1

Friday-hanif4

2 comments:

Kelly-Marie said...

Aw gorgoeus pictures x x

Cropped Stories said...

That second shot down is so darn sweet! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...