Friday, June 29, 2012

Lesson 4 // Blog Header

I mostly did my own blog header. I love making blog header. I still learn a lot in this class. Lesson 4 is all about making blog header. Jessica include the template to make this beautiful header.

I love how it turns out that I spend most of last night revamped my blog to suit the new header. So I turned my blog header from this ….

banner-haniz-jan-2012

to this …..

banner-hanizeyecandy-June2012

This is so much fun. Seriously, if you love taking photos and love photoshop you should join this class. Did I mention that it’s free? Go here for more.

Look at what I did in lesson 1, lesson 2 and lesson 3.

Thursday Favorite Things

1 comment:

Katherines Corner said...

Your blog header is lovely! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop Linky Party. I hope you have a wonderful week xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...