Friday, June 22, 2012

June Top Five Quarterly Photo Linkup

I took a lot of photos from April until now. One of the reason is because I have a new baby and every time I saw something cute I just had to snap a few shoots. With iphone on my hand it's getting ridiculous with the amount of pictures I took! So choosing top 5 is not going to be easy. It took me awhile to choose just five but this challenge make me look at my old picture and really think about why I love it so much.

So here are my top five.


1. 37 weeks - I really like this photo of me at 37 weeks (my baby is still in my tummy). I was pregnant with my forth child and I was feeling tired all the time. My doctor advice me to brisk wall everyday to keep my body fit for labour. So this is me walking and taking some photo at the park.

 37 weeks
[camera: iphone4S and this taken by my husband]


2. The first picture I took of my new born baby. Too bad I am the photographer in the family. So when I was busy giving birth, no one was willing to take that role. So I didn't have any birthing photos (uhuhuh.. sobbing a bit).
Anyway I took this photo when I saw my baby for the first time in my recovery room. I thought he was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
Second day [camera: iphone4S + instagram]


3. While I was busy recovery from C-section and taking care of a new baby, my other kids were neglected a bit. So when I was feeling better, I asked my kids to stay in bed with me, talking and catching up. I really missed them.
Love them like crazy [camera: iphone4S + instagram]


4. I just love this photo just because it's so cute and adorable. I just want to pinch his cheeks!
 Hanif-Wednesday1 [camera: canon 50D with Tamron macro lens]


5. Another cute pose of him while he was sleeping. When I woke up that morning with his arms wide open, I saw that he was no longer in his blanket. He looked so peaceful. That is such a pretty sight for me.
June-hanif [camera: iphone 4s]

 
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Thanks for looking. If you want to link up and join the fun visit this site.

Thursday Favorite Things

6 comments:

Actuary Mom said...

Beautiful photos! I love the one with the three kids.

Amber said...

It is so true....having a new baby around causes you to snap away. Thanks so much for sharing your family with us.

mommy of Five said...

congratulation on teh new bundle! he is adorable..

Megan Bailey said...

Congratulations on your new baby! He is a cutie!

Sarah Halstead said...

Love these. Soooo sweet.

Ashley Sisk said...

Your baby looks so sweet - love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...