Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hanif Journal // week 6 - 7

project life

Lately I am so obsessed making this journal for my baby. I recently discovered Project Life created by Becky Higgins. And I was so glad that I did. I took photos of Hanif everyday and it would be ashamed not to showcase them or print them out. So project life idea gives me a reason to make memories of them.

I made the layouts using Adobe Photoshop and digital kits from my stash. I print them on my Canon Printer , resize to 84.5%. Cut them (or not) and paste them into the journal page.

This is what I have so far..

IMG_5421

Hanif Journal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week 6
week6-1
Week 7
week7-1

Previous week click here.

Hope you have a great and creative weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...