Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hanif Journal // the Project Life style

project life

Early this month I decided to make a journal about my baby, Hanif. I just don’t want to miss the detail of him and things that happened in a daily basis. Life with a baby can move in a blink of an eye and suddenly you don’t have a baby any more. This is going to be a fun project for me since I am still on my maternity leave and I take photos of him daily.

At first I don’t  know how to approach the journaling. I am considering either make it as a scrapbook style only or art journal style only. Then I discover Project Life at Becky Higgins blog. It’s a little bit late for me to start in the middle of the year but I really like the concept. So I decided to use the idea for Hanif Journal. I made the journal like Project Life (digitally of course), print it 84.5% on A4 Glossy Paper, cut it and paste it into the journal. The elements and digital papers I used are from my stash. Yeah now I have the reason to visit some of my old collections.

This is what I have so far:

week1-2
----- week1-2 ------------
week2-1
----- week2-1 ------------
week3-1
----- week3-1 ------------
week3-2
----- week3-2 ------------
week4-1
----- week4-1 ------------
week4-2
----- week4-2 ------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...