Friday, June 1, 2012

Gotto love June

Hello June! Wow! It's already half a year. Time does fly when you are not counting. Today is also 36 days postpartum. Eight more days till end of my confinement. That means I can go outside more often and be more independent. I am really looking forward to that.

My to do list for June:
* making a baby book (either scrapbook style or art journal style) for my baby
* do a little bit of shopping for baby
* go back to my hometown at least for a weekend to visit my mom
* take daily photos of my baby
* looking for a day time babysitter for my baby
* plan for what to do during my maternity leave other than play with my baby
* have a full body massage
* start exercising to increase my strength and confidence
* I’ll be 41 this month. Oh boy!
* Looking forward to Pretty Little Liars and True Blood coming this month

mylove-web

-- love this kit called Frolic by Studio Miki. available at Scrapbookgraphics store ----

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...