Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Free Photoshop Class at Jessica Sprague

Today I finally got a chance to start my free photoshop class at JessicaSprague.com called Photoshop Top 5. It's basic class but I  did learn something new. I like the way Jessica teaches the class. It's easier to follow.

I did Lesson One and Lesson Two  today in less than one hour. I am happy with the results.

Lesson One

Making your picture great and converting to Black and White

Before Photo


Hanif-Lesson1-Original

After Photo


Hanif-Lesson1-web

Lesson Two

Making a digital scrapbook page using Quick Page and brush. I’ve been doing digital scrapbook for a long time but I still enjoy Quick Page.

Quick Page 1


JS-PSTop5-QuickPage-mykids-web

Quick Page 2


JS-SecondDigitalPage_2012_haniz_web

1 comment:

dawidtailor said...

Glad to see your blog. You have created both the images brilliantly. Thank you so much for providing this guideline that really helps the all the people who wants to learn photoshop.



illustrator courses sydney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...