Thursday, June 21, 2012

forty one and it keeps getting better

Once upon a time there was a baby girl dreaming of amazing life fill with beautiful pink dresses and shoes to match. Nothing seems out of reach. The whole world is open up for her to conquer. It kinda remind me of Today was a fairy tale song bu Taylor Swift.. I don’t know why.
“Today was a fairy tale
You were the prince
I used to be a damsel in distress
You took me by the hand and you picked me up at six
Today was a fairy tale”


me1A[4]
Forty One years later... ( last year I did this chronology of me changing…. this year I am keeping it simple)
meat41
that baby grew up to be a beautiful women, got married and have kids of her own. This may not be the life she dreamt of but it’s close enough. {it turns out that to be a princess  you have to be born a princess or married a prince…. hemmm}
Anyway I am still thankful with the life I have now. At 41 my g-list look something like this.
I am thankful that…
* I am still alive to celebrate my 41 birthday
* I have my health
* I have a new born baby that I can spoil and love with all my heart
* I have one of the fastest internet connection currently in Malaysia
* I have the opportunity to watch my children grow up
* growing old, hopefully much wiser
* I have thoughtful FB friends. Thank you for all the birthday wishes especially to Ben Ashaari and Ayu among the first to wish me happy birthday
* my parents are still here to wish me happy birthday
* I can still smile and be happy with what I have
* I have iphone 4S to amuse me and keep me entertain all the time
klewis-eatcake-happy birthday

1 comment:

Ayu Firzara said...

HaPPy BesDaY! Muka akak masa baby sama ngan hanif..eh muka hanif sama ngan akak...hehehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...