Wednesday, June 27, 2012

everyday Elsie and beautiful mess

clip_image001

Finally Elsie decided to have a blog that focus on her daily life. It has been awhile since the last time she did that. (Don’t get me wrong I like reading Beautiful Mess but I really enjoy her posts more about photography and her daily life). 

I have been following her blog since the beginning and she is also the reason I started blogging back in the days. Her outlook on life is so inspiring.

I also took her blog love e-course and art journal  e-course which I think inspire me the most. I hope she will have an e-course about photography soon.

I am happy to see her blog grow from a personal blog to a full website that generate income for her. I wish I can be as dedicated as her

1 comment:

Diana said...

I also love a beautiful mess :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...