Tuesday, June 12, 2012

day 157– day 164 // daily life

The challenge of staying at home and not worry about work is to keep my daily life fresh and interesting. Routine can really kill creativity and fun. So for the next 4 months I just have to think of a way to make my life interesting and fun.

From now on, I decided to update my Project 366 weekly just to keep things interesting and I desperately need some changes.

My life in review for the last 7 to 8 days

day 157 - I started to play with Macro lensday157

day 158 - Hanif really loves to sleep in his bouncing chair day158

day 159 - I went for my 6th week postpartum check up, bringing the whole family with me. Amazingly Hanif slept for the whole two hours without waking up

 day159

day 160 - Checking out the slimming center in Bangi. I really need help especially my tummy and thigh area.

 day160

day 161 - first outing to MidValley with Hanif day161

day 162 - I let Hanif cried just to take a photo of him crying. day162

day 163 - Sleeping baby is such a beautiful thing to watch day163

day 164 - Yeah.. I finally managed to captured Hanif playing with his tounge. So damn cute!!!
 day164

and
 then, she {snapped}

1 comment:

Mammasaurus said...

Those shots are uber-cute! I really love the one of Hanifs tongue at the bottom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...