Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Snapshots hanizeyecandy

On Instagram
Untitled

On my playlist:
I am listening to Blown Away by Carrie Underwood. Love her new album.

On my soon to watch TV series:
Supernatural season 7 - this show is getting weirder and weirder
Nikita - I just hope that this show will continue for many season

On my Nightstand:
Save Me novel by Lisa Scottoline - very interesting delima, who to choose your own child or a child right next to you.


On my wish list: A new laptop and a new camera. And I also wish they will continue Terra Nov and the Secret Circle. And also to have a slim body like Nikita.

On my mind:
Have enough cash to support me and my life style for 6 months. I also would love to do something easy and online that can generate income.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...