Tuesday, May 1, 2012

the right plan for you .. iphone 4S

image

Why I changed my iphone 4 to iphone 4S?

  • Maxis has this great plan for existing subscriber
  • the camera on iphone 4S really makes me want to upgrade. 8 megapixel and all-new optics, this just might be the best camera ever on a mobile phone 
  • I want to talk to Siri. It just crack me up when I talk to Siri and  listen to the answer. Too bad Siri can’t find my favorite restaurant in Malaysia. I just wonder it they will have one in Malay language. 
  • I want more space for my photos.
  • I love the beautiful color and photo of the new iphone
  • the speed is amazing


Untitled #PhotoShake -- baby

#PhotoShake

This time I bought the white version of the iphone. I have to change the casing cause the position of the volume button and the silence button are a little bit different than the iphone 4.

1 comment:

eelobor said...

puas hati sangat2.... tak rugi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...