Friday, May 4, 2012

Introducing Baby…

It has been a while since the last time I scarp about newborn and babies. Today I attempt to make one of my newborn. I am still not strong enough to really take some good photos of him. So far I snapped some photos using my iphone. I just don’t want his first few days on earth go by without any documentation.

This time around everything feels different. Even though this is my forth child, somehow it feels like the first one. The ten years gap really makes me forget a few things about caring for a newborn. Hopefully by the end of the month I will catch up and feel strong enough to continue with my normal routine and taking care of a baby at the same time.

introducing_baby-webCredit: Tuesday Child by Studio Flergs and Kaye Winiecki

Notes: I think today the fever of iNSD is already started. Might as well hunt for beautiful kits especially related to babies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...