Monday, May 7, 2012

Instagram Monday and some random things

So far, I am feeling a little bit better compare to yesterday. I woke up this morning with a little bit more energy.

Please hold me
Browsing some old entries

Some random things today.....
# I am so glad that I have my iphone and ipad to keep me company during my recovery time
# I am thankful that everything seems to work so fine
# I am planning to make a few layouts with some kits I bought during NSD
# I only watched half of Avengers movie. So far it feels like a war movie
# Reading a few chapters of Litigators by John Grisham
# I miss my dad already
# I wanted to take a few photos of my newborn but somehow I just don't felt the creativity to pose him

Untitled
Very useful tool
Untitled

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...