Thursday, May 24, 2012

Before I was your mom- I was somebody’s baby

One of the beautiful kit from Before I was your mom - I was Somebody’s Baby by Tracie Reed and Meghan Mullen. Love that  this kit can be use for a boy or a girl page.

reedmullens-biwym-somebodysbaby-preview

“If you're looking for a kit that is gender neutral yet elegant enough for all of those pictures from when you were a baby, I Was Somebody's Baby is just what you need. With gorgeous patterns as well as textured solids, I Was Somebody's Baby is filled with kit appropriate word art as well as those special little elements that make your page pop. Includes 18 papers, 61 elements, and 3 alphas. “ excerpt from product description

itsaboy-web tothemoonandback-web

Thursday:
* 28 days postpartum
* feeling much better today
* started to wear girdle
* still taking herbalife shake and protein
* emotionally a little bit better than before
* missing my friends from work
* wondering what the latest hot topics are circulating in the office
* glad I didn’t have to face a horrible traffic at the office due to the National Youth Day 2012
* waiting to watch the American Idol Final episode

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...