Wednesday, May 23, 2012

American Idol Finale

Battle between Philip and Jessica


I really enjoy tonight performance. Both did great in a different way. I just love Philip's original song and I think with that performance he might stand a chance to win the title.
I do hope Jessica win too just because I want a girl to win this time. It has been a long time since a woman is crown as the winner of American Idol.

"The judges were effusive in their praise, perhaps because they too were stunned that it wasn’t a strain on the ears. Randy Jackson not only stood up, he cheered his approval like one of Phillip’s teenage fans in the stands. Jennifer Lopez said she couldn’t imagine anyone else singing it. Steven Tyler said he heard a little bit of Paul Simon in there." excerpt from http://theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/22/11818884-original-song-could-give-phillip-phillips-the-american-idol-crown?lite






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...