Wednesday, May 30, 2012

All my children

It’s a school holiday right here in Malaysia. I am so happy I have my kids with me during my last few days of confinement. They really help me a lot around the house and with taking care of Hanif. My little one is really a people person. He doesn’t like to be left alone. As long as there’s a TV playing in a background and there’s people around him, he would be happy.

I bought stack paper yesterday at scrapbookgraphics store. It’s a Love Blooming Stacked Papers by Studio Manu. This is also one of the fastest way to make a layout.

mzimm_loveblooming_stpp_prev600

I managed to squeezed in a few minutes to make these two layouts. It is super fun and easy!
allmychildren-web hanif-1month-web

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...