Friday, May 11, 2012

10 things I do during confinement

It was definitely interesting recovering from childbirth and a C-section. There are things that I used to do during confinement that has to wait a little bit longer like massage and wearing girdle.


10 things I do..
# I take herbalife shake, protein and tea 4 to 5 times a day
# I continue taking Salindah for postpartum treatment
# breastfeeding exclusively to help speed up recovery of my uterus
# I drink a lot of water to make sure I don't have constipation problem
# I drink one glass of Anmum Lacta every morning
# I eat rice porridge with fried fish and lots of vegetables for lunch and dinner



# I take black fish essences twice daily
# I eat lots of oranges to help with the incision healing
# I put lotion on my tummy to help release trapped gas
# I wear socks and put extra hot lotion on my legs to keep my body warm



Alhamdulillah, I am 15 days postpartum and I am feeling stronger each day. I can still feel the incision on my tummy but with my stomach shrinking daily it really helps reduce the pressure on the incision.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...