Monday, April 30, 2012

Major updates on project 366

Hello everyone! I am already back at home resting and recovering. Got a lot of story to tell but that will have to wait another time when I am feeling better.
Today entry is all about project 366 which I think is long over due.. Just a glimpse of my life for the last 5 days...



The CTG machine to check the baby's heartbeat.


The one I've been waiting for in a really long time.


Where I've been staying for the last 4 days.








What I can say is this is definitely not what I expected. It has it's ups and down. Right now I am feeling sad especially when I think about things I can't control. I just have to force myself to think positive and focus more on the joy and the fun of things. I really hate to be in a depression mode. Pray for me okay...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...