Friday, April 20, 2012

loving you is so much fun

Since yesterday I was so obsess with scraplifting. I was so inspired by Elsie’s book called 52 Scrapbooking Challenges. I have the pleasure of rereading the book and I was so excited to make some layouts of my own. Too bad she has stop making books about scrapbooking. I really love her style.
At the end of the day I end up with four layouts. The theme of my layout is #nowandthen. Using photos from today and digital kits from my old stash and I mix and match from different kits. It has been a really long time since I do this.
#1. This one is totally lift from this layout.. from the theme and to the color of the layout.
For this layout I used --->
Alpha: My OwnBackground Alpha by Allison Pennington
         Beautiful Alpha by jady day studio
         Sweet Fall Alpha by Studio Flergs
Paper & elements: Gurrls Nite
Buttons: 10080minutes element
Doodles: A Girls Diary by Ju Kneipp  & Designs by Lily
shelovesmusic-web
#2. The second layout is from Challenge #32 from 52 Scrapbooking Challenges
Thing and wonder word art: CD Be Your Best
Papers and Elements: Love you because kit by designs by kat
thinkandwonder-web
#3. The third layout is from Challenges #42 from 52 Scrapbooking Challenges // fun photo frame
Papers and elements: Rollin’ with my Gnomes Catscraps Collabs
Button: Pieces of you by Jenn Barrette
           A day like today by  Lauren Grier & Jennifer Barrette
youmakemehappy-web
#4. And the fourth one is a scraplift from this layout… I love the simplicity of the layout
Alpha: About a Girl by  Michelle Batton
Papers & Elements: Someone to love by River Rose
Circle Stitch: Feel like home by ziggle designs
Staple & photofram: Indomitable element by mglscraps
lovingyouisfun-web
I really really  have a blast with these challenges. It has be awhile since the last time I make the time to scraps more than one layout in one day. Scrapping really is my therapy. I felt so much better after I made every layout.
Hope you have a beautiful and creative Friday!
XOXO
hanizeyecandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...