Friday, April 13, 2012

g-list // 13.04.2012

glist-April

I haven’t done this in a long time. I just can’t believe that I haven’t count my blessing this year.

so my g-list so far…..

  • hipstamatic
  • American Idol Season 11. So many beautiful talent.
  • taking my annual leave to focus on what’s important
  • maxis personal hotspot that makes internet connectivity anywhere I go
  • iphone 4S
  • Herbalife Formula 1 which helps me control my blood sugar level
  • a job that is so stressful which makes me appreciate life more
  • unreasonable expectation at work which makes me want to be anywhere but at the office
  • beautiful music that can move me
  • iQuran HD for ipad which makes reciting Quran so much fun
  • Baby Bump apps for iphone which makes counting baby’s kick fun
  • a promise of tomorrow
  • feeling baby’s kick inside of me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...