Thursday, April 12, 2012

Art Journal Challenge #20

With yesterday post, I got comments about how beautiful the art was. Those beautiful art are not mine, they were from Scrapbookgraphics Art Journal Caravan gallery. I am still new in Art Journal world, most of the time I look for inspiration from the best out there.

I also took an online course – Art Journal by Elsie and Rachel back in January, just for the fun of it. Never thought I would be hook. The course inspire me a lot and it has 52 challenges which you can try.

So today I am playing with Art Journal Challenge #20 from the e-course. It was so much fun. I used Alpha SuperSloppyStamps by CD Muckosky and Wrecked Kit by Dawn Inkskip.

therealdeal-web whatIfeelaboutart-web

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...