Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Another potential favorite

"The series follows the shrewd and confident FBI agent Audrey Parker (Rose) who has a lost past, and arrives in the small town of Haven, Maine on a routine case. Before long, her natural curiosity lands her in the epicenter of activity in this curious enclave, which turns out to be a longtime refuge for people that are affected by a range of supernatural afflictions. As the townspeople's dormant abilities begin to express themselves, Audrey helps keep these forces at bay while discovering the many secrets of Haven - including one surrounding her own surprising connections to this extraordinary place." source io9.com

With nothing but time on my hand, it’s time to finished up watching Haven. At first I wasn’t so excited about the show, it has the kind of Supernatural and Alphas feeling to it and the storyline is a little bit slow to me compare to Alphas. After sticking to a few episodes on the first season, I’m kinda hook with the characters and storyline. I kinda wish Audrey Parker was played by someone else.

Today I’ve finished watching the last episode of season 2. Audrey Parker is still a mystery and I am not sure if the show will survive the third seasons. I hope so cause I really want to know what happened to her and weather she will end up with Nathan.

I am so disappointed lately when most of my favorite TV shows were cancelled without any closure like Terra Nova, No Ordinary Family, Nine Lives of Chloe King and I am not sure the fate of Teen Wolf. Oh boy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...