Saturday, April 14, 2012

almost there

37weeks-web
Credit: Captivating 2012[April] Kit by Captivated Vision

Things I noticed today….

  • I am nervous more than I should
  • Walking in the park this morning really did me good even though I can’t walk long distance
  • I am thinking of doing lunges and squad but I am not sure if I have the energy for it
  • all I could think of today is eating all the comfort food which I can’t have during confinement
  • forgetting about work is so much easier to do when you have other important things to do and worry about
  • I dream about the baby a lot these last few days
  • I just can’t stop online shopping especially beautiful kits from my favourite hangout!
  • sometimes I just felt like I am not ready

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...