Sunday, April 15, 2012

30 days of list // this month goals

thismonthgoals-web
Credit: A girl’s diary kit by  Designs by Lili and Ju  Kenipp.
----------------------------------------------------
April is definitely a very challenging month for me. Staying away from work is easier than I thought. I heard a few good news while I was away and that is definitely something to look forward to when I come back.
I really love the freedom of not having to rush and beat the clock every morning. Maybe I just need like one or two years of just to clear my mind. Lately I felt like I could not breath. Everyday is the same old thing, dealing with the same people and the same habit.
I really love making a list and for this year, I plan on doing this list thing the Art Journal style. I like it so far.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...