Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wonderful

I just love this beautiful kit from Studio Flergs, Studio Rosey Posey and Studio Tangie called Wonderful. Somehow the combination of pink and green really appeal to me. So sweet and pretty. It doesn’t take much to make me happy. Pretty things and beautiful art can really makes my heartbeat faster. Such an amazing world we live in.

image

lovethisquote-web

freakout-web

Sometimes seeing the beauty in everyday life is a bit difficult when all that you face on a daily basis is something stressful and challenging. To be happy in a hard time is so challenging. I just have to constantly remind myself that life is beautiful and no one can make you happy except yourself. Talking control of your life and your emotion really takes a lot of effort and practice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...