Wednesday, March 21, 2012

what a lovely day

I am taking the day off today cause I am not feeling so good lately. Moving around cause pain around my lower back and tummy.

This free time off from work, give me a little bit time to do what I like the most which is scrapping. It has been a really long time since I got the chance or the energy to do it. Scrapping was my daily escape for the last few years and I really miss it.

As always, time do run when you are having fun. The seems to be lessen when I don’t move around a lot.

These are the two layouts I cooked up using Sunshine Girl from Studio Flergs and Zoe Pearn.

366-web chasingdream-web

Have a wonderful and great Wednesday.

Note: I am really looking forward to American Idol this week and so looking forward for this week to end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...