Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

It’s very challenging for me to find the time and the energy to pick up my camera and snapped photos for todays hunt. Lately I find that doing things I love is really a chore and doing my job is really a headache and stressful. I have 8 more weeks to go and I don’t know how to live my life when all I want to do is lay down on my bed.

I take my time with this one and not really thinking outside the box, just snapped what I thought todays hunt is all about.

1. Water

water My drink most of the time, cool water with a touch of lemon

2. Light

light The lighting from San Francisco Pizza

3. Chocolate

chocolate My new dress I bought last week, in brown. This dress reminds me of Cadbury chocolate. 

4. Animal

animal My dughter is handing over her toy animals to her baby brother

5. Crowded

crowded Too many fork and spoon for our lunch

Thank you for stopping by… Have a great Sunday!

7 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

: ) I love your pretty chocolate dress!

becomingmyideal said...

I like the simple beauty of your water and light pictures. Great job!

Pia said...

Great photos the water shot is amazing :)
Thank you very much for a very nice comment in my blig - I really appreciate that!
Blessings & Joys!
Pia xx

Pia said...

Great photos the water shot is amazing :)
Thank you very much for a very nice comment in my blig - I really appreciate that!
Blessings & Joys!
Pia xx

Pia said...

Great photos the water shot is amazing :)
Thank you very much for a very nice comment in my blig - I really appreciate that!
Blessings & Joys!
Pia xx

Laurie E. said...

Beautiful photos! I love the animals shot.

Ashley Sisk said...

Your first shot looks so refreshing - nice job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...