Friday, March 2, 2012

pregnancy journal my style

I’ve been keeping a journal since the first day I found out I was pregnant. I used to hate keeping tab during my pregnancy cause I hate looking fat and tired. This time around I decided to be a grown up about it and record my pregnancy, the good and the bad ones cause I might not get a chance to experience this miracle again.

At first, the journal look simple and straight to the point. Over time and after I took Art Journal e-course last January, my style have changed and I really like it.

Take a peak at my journal

pregnancyjournal1
pregnancyjournal4
pregnancyjournal5
pregnancyjournal6

This is definitely a fun and visual way to document my journey and maybe someday I might give this journal as a present to my baby.

I just used a normal wired ring B5 notebook. I mostly print out the photos and the embellishment. I also use old magazine and things I picked up from internet to keep things fresh and interesting. I haven’t try using a fabric… I am not really sure if I will try them in this journal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...