Monday, March 12, 2012

Day # 72 // 366 and another random things

Oh boy! Monday is always so hectic for me. I just didn't get enough time to take a rest during the day..



Some random things today...
# I think I might get what I've been dreaming of for so long. Hopefully this time is for real
# I am planning to take an early maternity leave and an extented one. So I've put everything on motion today
# I kept feeling the mild contraction and a little pain at my lower abdomen
# I did have an amazing dream last night, it makes me smile every time I think about it
# I received two books I ordered from amazon.com one week earlier from expected arrival.
# I have to prepare my team for what's coming in the next few months


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...