Thursday, March 29, 2012

AI2012// Top 9 Performance

image

All I can say is WOW! What an amazing night. I think never before in Idol history, all contestant were doing so great and I like all the performances.

Base on tonight performance, these are my favourites

Joshua – he sang beautifully every week.

image

Jessica – I always looking forward to hear her sing. Such a beautiful voice

image

Phillip – very artistic and always bring something different to the table

image

Colton – I like the tender side of him this week. So sweet and open.

image

In my opinion, the bottom three would be Heejun, DeAndre and Hollie. They were great last night but they were not consistent from the beginning. I like Hollie but I feel like she is doing the same thing every week. And after I watch Jessica, Joshua and Elise, I kinda forgot about her performance.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...