Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My random Wednesday

Yesterday was a little bit tiring for me. Going to the klinik 4 times to check my blood sugar level wasn't fun at all. Today I am going to see the doctor about the findings and I am nervous.



Some random things about me today...
# updating my blog at bangikopitiam while waiting for my breakfast
# I was looking my my camer all over the house. My daughter forgot to put them in my bag
# I did one layout with Spring garden kit
# contemplating whether to take an early maternity leave or not. With the current unnecessary stress at work, I don't think I want to be ata the office with my condition
# revisit tumblr and pinterest
# waiting at the clinic

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...