Friday, February 17, 2012

lost without you and a lift

I am so lost today. Suddenly I felt like everything that I thought was real, isn't so real anymore. Suddenly I'm wondering how do I get here. This is definitely not what I imagine what my life would be like.

But when I scrap everything seems so beautiful and perfect. A place where I can call my own and no one can take that away from me. The excitement that I felt was real.

I am so excited to play with Lost without You Kit by Jenn Barrette. Somehow that has been the theme of life lately.

I scraplift this layout by nikkiARNGwife

image

And made a layout about my pregnancy using Lost Without you kit.

28weeks-web

---------------------------------------------------------------------

folder

"A digital scrapbooking kit by Jenn Barrette, "Lost Without You" is dedicated to those you love; near and far! contains: 25 digital scrapbooking papers (17 patterned, 8 solids), alpha in 2 colors/patterns (lowercase, numbers, some punctuation), 73 elements. Elements include: banner, 2 birds, 2 butterflies, 4 buttons, torn cardboard, patterned circle, date stamp, small flower, 2 frames (one paper, one colored plastic), 3 hearts (one map print, one doily, one resin), 3 heart paperclips, heart confetti, stitched heart, journaling paint mess, 3 stitch holes, 2 lipstick kisses, lace, 2 leaves, paint splatter, white doodle grid, bubble stamp, journaling paper, 5 paper flowers, 2 plastic pockets, 3 ribbons, heart ribbon, 2 ric rac, scallop trim, sequins, sequins trim, 2 swirls, 4 vintage pieces (price tag, paper ticket, number tag, vintage Valentine), 2 wonky paper strips, large LOVE wordart, 12 phrase/word strips. " excerpt from product description.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...